Updated: Mar 18
Kinda seems like your current prayer list resembles a laundry list of a years worth of unfinished chores.
Here is what is in my spirit to share:
1. God is going to give you the time, grace and capacity to complete the things on your list...even the daunting things...even the things that have the possibility to cause you anxiety. He will simplify the tasks and give you the peace and clarity of thought. You need this stuff off of your plate so you can move on to the next thing!
1. THIS time it will be easy. The victory will be easy. The coming together of things will be easy. 💥
2. The Lord has had me to share this one before, but He will continue to remind us in the coming months.
THIS is the year of THE BRIDE. 💍 By October 18th, we will have witnessed MANY proposals and marriages. The courtships will be short.
3. Stop doubting whether or not you're healed from the past relationship. You put in the work. You sought God. You are healed. Gone head and get cute-cute/fine-fine and get ready to be amazed by the character of the spouse that He has prepared for you.
3. Either walk in FAITH or walk in FEAR. The two can't live in the same house. 💯
4. Things haven't shifted because you haven't shifted your circle of influence. Dey ain't goin' nowhere...dey conversation is dry and unproductive...yet you still entertain them. 🤷🏾♀️
5. The journey that you survived over the last 6 months has given you another layer of strength. Prepare for God to fill your belly with new tongues...sit with Him...sit with Him...talk to Him...let Him talk to you.
The bottom line izzzzzz...it's time to LEVEL UP! GOD has prepared you. You are READY. He has EQUIPPED you! It's YOUR TIME.
SOW A SEED: https://www.neechy.com/give
➡ Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.
➡️ And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.